I love seeing people walking by with little smiles on their face because something small happened that made them happy. Maybe they got a cute text, maybe they got laid, maybe they killed a man. You will never know.
- Forget the past.
- Do stuff.
- Talk to strangers.
- Stay in touch.
- Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
- Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
- Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
- Stop buying useless crap.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Spread joy.
- Don’t bother with people you hate.
- Don’t become someone you hate.
- Play the hand you’re dealt.
- Choose not to take things personally.
- Don’t put it off.
- Help is everywhere.
- Give without limits and expectations.
- Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
- This too shall pass.
- You are already enough.
- What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.
i just heard a water bottle in my room crack… there’s a ghost out here just trying to get hydrated… i can respect that
TSA: are u carrying any firearms or explosives?
Me: *points to crotch* u mean this bomb pussy?
TSA: why do u always do this?
I love all your curves and your edges